Autumn has come to Geoshop
We leave the heat and the scorching sun behind and set out to plan our hiking trails in the fall. It's time to renew your footwear and get yourself some hiking boots.s
The largest variety of hiking shoes for women
SIREN 3 GTX
• GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane with exceptional breathability and waterproof performance
• Mesh and TPU upper
• Webbing loops for secure fit
• Hyperlock ™ molded TPU heel counter for security
• Gusseted tongue prevents penetration of debris
• Removable Kinetic Fit ™ Tri insole that conforms to the contour of the foot offers light support in all three arches of the foot
• Q FORM 2 dual-density midsole ™ with Heel Centering Technology Offers Women's Alignment and Comfort
• Vibram® MegaGrip ™
• 4.5mm Deep Cleats
Women's Shoe Weight: 567g
How to choose the best hiking boots for women
First of all, we recommend that you always bear in mind that the shoes you choose must be totally ergonomic and adapt very well to the shape of your foot. Choosing boots to go out is not the same as hiking boots for women and therefore in this case they must be comfortable and resistant.
It is also important to always select a type of footwear made with high-quality materials that will be fully breathable so that your foot can breathe well.
Likewise, we undoubtedly consider essential that the footwear you select is comfortable and soft enough to be able to use it on all types of surfaces and keep your foot safe from rubbing and any type of impact with stones or rocks, even if the surfaces you are going to walking are hard.
Finally you should always select women's hiking boots that are waterproof and do not slip if you are going to use them in the water or you are going to have to cross rivers, lakes or similar areas.